Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Parlez-vous......Damon?

Now if any of you haven't joined my extremely cool club yet.....it's called, "Handsome Vamps Club..." don't laugh, one viewing of this show, and you will want to join me right away. Don't get me wrong, I am happily married. But in some, wierd, parallel universe...like Mystic Falls.......you get me? This guy puts Edward to shame.

Season Premier THIS THURSDAY September 9! I can hardly contain myself.

Oh, and PS.....sleeping much better, thank you! Thank you Melatonin from the health food store! My new BFF!



4 comments:

Joy said...

How did I miss this? I love Damon. I am mad at him right now, though. Damon, JUST when you are starting to get into good graces, you go and screw things up. UGHHHHH!!!!

The Peach.... said...

Oh he'll come back to us, don't worry...

Unknown said...

well having him be a bad boy is also really sexy. the more screen time he gets..the happier i am :)

Unknown said...

oh and its lexi goodrich..haha dont want you to think there's some random creep blog stalking :)