Thursday, March 10, 2011

cardi's and cookbooks....

So, yes, really I've just been wanting to dance around the house today, singing "Spring Feeeeeeeevaaaaaaa" at the top of my lungs. What is NOT to like about Spring? Here's what I like:

Flip Flops (I know, if you hear me say that again, you are going to beat your head against a wall)

The clothing. I love wearing jeans, flip flops (don't hate me), and a cardi (that's my slang for cardigan). And by the way, all the cute lightweight cardi's are $20 at Old Navy right now, go stock up! There is way more to choose from in-store than online. I am not that impressed with the online selection (as usual). So bouge on over there tout de suite.....

And on to an entirely different topic....birthday cake. My son has a birthday coming up, and like me, he doesn't love birthday cake. So we have to get creative. This year I am making THIS.

It's ooey gooey. One of my all time fav's. Tried and true recipe.....mmmmmm........when the boy saw this, he swooned. It's decided! Oh...what I would give for a slice of this RIGHT NOW!

This recipe comes from one of my very favorite cooking blogs, and they just came out with their very own cookbook!! I am a total sucker for cookbooks. I am going to have to get me one of these babies!

Don't you just love a good cookbook? And a nice, affordable cardi?

3 comments:

Julie O'Leary said...

you better believe that recipe is at the top of my "to make" list. I have been eying that baby for some time now. The only problem is...I still have baby weight to lose and the thought of desserts like that are what get me through my day :) Looks like my jeans won't be fitting anytime soon!

Julie O'Leary said...

Looks like my mom used my computer to log onto her google account...it's really me, Annie!

abo-bder said...



فنى تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فنى تركيب ستلايت بالرياض