Tuesday, December 14, 2010

my one obsession

OK, that's a lie. I have MANY obsessions....chocolate, Glee, little eiffel tours....to name a few. But recently, I have to say, I am OBSESSED with cute, unique trays and platters. I love to find unique trays to display in my home. I love melamine, I love ceramic, I love earthenware, I love glass. There is no end to my tray loving obsession. And I just recently purchased THIS cutie over at Pottery Barn. Who can resist the blues and greens and hello???? ROBIN EGGS?!! I swept this up as fast as I could, rushed it home, and found the nearest easil. And I have thoroughly enjoyed it. It's so hard to find a holiday platter that ISN'T in the shape of a snowman or nutcracker (not that I don't enjoy those too.....)

I have had so much fun browsing Target, Crate and Barrel, and Williams Sonoma for my new obsession...look what I found, the butterfly and Home Sweet Home are two of my fav's and they are from Target (never lets me down!) and in melamine, another new obsession.
Check out the cardinal platter (from etsy.com) and the black and white platter (also etsy). Did you know you can have your family silhouette placed on a platter at etsy.com as well? The gold platter and red and green mosaic are from Target. The Party Etiquette is from Williams Sonoma. Cute as can be. So unique.... This one is also from Target, and more mainstream for the holidays:

not that I don't still love these:

2 comments:

Joy said...

Mmmmm those platters are SO cute! I love the one from Pottery Barn, with the cute birds nest...you know I love me some birds!

Annie G. said...

How do you find so many cute things? I NEVER find anything, I swear! I can only imagine how cute that pottery barn looks in your house...PERFECT! Oh and by the way, I loved your christmas card...that is one cute family you've got!