Friday, June 4, 2010

take me out to the ballgame.....

Anyone who has a child who plays on a sports team knows that sometimes you get to know the other mom's really, really well..and you live, eat, breathe, sleep whatever sport you are playing, but especially baseball.....my son played on a baseball team this year that went undefeated in the regular season, and made it all the way to the championship.....I'm not proud or anything!

We always bring treats and gifts to celebrate the end of the season, and I thought it would be fun to make each of the cute moms a fun shirt to cheer our team on to the end. And our boys thought we were FABULOUS. They kept turning around from the dugout to check out their cute moms....it was so fun.

Michael's Crafts has an excellent deal on tee's right now, 2 for $5, and then I just bought the cute fuzzy iron on letters, and this easy project only took a few hours. A lot of ironing, but worth every minute. Talk about proud boys! Go Red Sox! You can check out my family blog for some Red Sox pics.....



2 comments:

Annie G. said...

Hello...can you say mom of the year? You put other mothers to shame! What a cute idea!

Blanck said...

I love it! Um I need an invite to your other blog. I didn't know there was ANOTHER blog.