Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Um....cover your mouth!

Sorry I missed my "Bachelorette Analyzing Post" last week, but I was visiting my sister and we actually got to watch it together, which was such a treat. It took us like, four hours, to make it through the episode. We had to pause it every few seconds to analyze, make fun, etc. etc.....

UM....., shall we wait and see if on the next episode of Bachelorette d-r-a-m-a if everyone (well, almost everyone....) has contracted the death plague that little miss sunshine had this week? Seriously? I would rather die than make out with someone that sounded like that! I don't think she's ever made out with this many guys in one episode. Ever. Boy, are they going to be sorry!

Now, I am just going to ask the question that EVERYONE is wondering.

Wait for it.

.................................................................................

WHO IS THIS GUY?


Does anyone know?

Seriously?

Chris N. is his name. He hasn't had a SINGLE conversation with Ali on the show thus far....and yet she keeps giving him one rose after another. I don't get it. Please, someone help me.

And does it need to be pointed out that our sweet Roberto got his groove on? I mean, the guy can MOVE! He has the whole package. How cool is that?

Kasey. Do you dream about rainbows and peaches and all things magical at night? Are you sure that you are here to protect and guard her heart? Really? I'm not sure you got that point across. Might want to tattoo it on your chest or .....something. Or here's a better idea, put it into a really annoying, extremely awkward song/serenade. Twice.

So here's my final picks, folks......it's gonna be Robert and Chris L. in the last ceremony. Frank might have a chance...if he doesn't decide he's bored and need a change of scenery. (remember he likes to move around a lot...a bit too unstable for me!)

3 comments:

Joy said...

Love it, love it, love it. Really, WHO is he???? And I agree with the death plague- are they all going to be out of commission in next week's episode???

The Peach.... said...

wouldn't that be hilarious?

Lindz said...

I laughed so hard, because I seriously said that exact thing...I don't remember ever seeing him on the show before!