Tuesday, June 1, 2010

that boy is Poisssooooonnnn......

Tell me that the song, "Poison" did not go through your head all night after watching this episode. Just tell me. I know it did.

Didn't yo mama teach you not to bully the other kids, Craigers? Oh wait, she probably did...but since you are freakin' 34 years old, it's probably been a while since you got some motherly wisdom....better move back in with mama!

What a bully! I mean, SERIOUSLY?!!!! People still act that way SOBER? It was like he was a drunken fool, wandering around looking for people to make fun of and bully and insult. I just can't believe someone didn't hit him in the face. I was just waiting for it. Instead, they just sat there and giggled. Dumb.

I actually felt a little sorry for the Weatherman, the brunt of all the jokes. He bugs, but noone deserves that.

And the photo shoot? What was up with him running his fingers through his own hair every two seconds? GAG!!!! Nice sweater tied around your neck, too, preppy boy. You are inlove with yourself, 100 %. Take it back to the 80's.....

I still like Ty, but I didn't see a lot of chemistry there (sniff, sniff)....that's ok, because she has....

that's right.....Roberto.
Big BIG yummy sigh.

What a great guy! AND.......he plays baseball. What could be sexier than that?

I still like Jesse, too....just a real down to earth guy. And I think she really liked him, too. It will be good to see Chris L. get some screen time on the next episode, maybe he'll actually get a date.

Oh, and let me just put in a shout out for this guy:
Justin. The Poor Guy. What a trooper. I can't believe how hard he's worked to keep up on his crutches. And the whole pack just leaves him there to hobble for himself. I think Ali could have taken a little more time to seek him out and see how he's doing. Instead she flits off with the pack down the beach...."How ya doin' back there, Justin?"..........not too classy. Somebody get that guy one of these:

A Segway....a scooter....a something!

2 comments:

Salisbury Family said...

was it just me...or was the whole weather man/craig drama...so....staged!!!!
I liked Frank last night....I know...weird!

Joy said...

All the drama! I am having a heart attack.
Okay, I TOTALLY agree with you about Ali just ditching poor Justin. You would think she would have hung back a few times to make sure he was okay. Selfish girl.