Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Bachelor.....

So, this last week I was in Palm Springs, but don't worry, you know the girls hurried back to the hotel as fast as our little legs could carry us to watch WOMEN TELL ALL!!!! Although, I really missed my Tivo, fast forward button......and had to hear the peanut gallery (our husbands) make fun of our beloved show the entire time with sarcastic remarks about each girl.

You know who my hubby's favorite was? CRAZY daisy Elizabeth. Nice.



And all I can say is....SO CLASSY, Rozlyn. You are my idea of pure class. And I hope you know I'm totally kidding. Cute new haircut.....but looks like your attitude has NOT improved one bit. And to insult Chris like that? In front of everyone? Wow, I think that took some serious...well, the word I'm looking for here is "balls" but you're not a guy...so how does that work?

And Michelle? Doesn't looks like you have mellowed out much. You are still looking for a husband and want babies, we KNOW!

Alli and Jake's exchange broke my heart a little. You can tell she has feelings for the boy. I really think she is our next Bachelorette.....I support that!

Vienna or Tenley? Who's it gonna be???????








1 comment:

Annie G. said...

Let's pray for Tenley or poor jake will NEVER hear the end of it. I guess he's made his bed...