Tuesday, February 16, 2010

really, .....her?

What does everyone think of the final two?

Tenley vs. Vienna.......

Good vs. Evil......

woman vs. girl.......

brunette vs. blondie.....

divorcee vs. hmmm....elopee? (is that a word? hope you know what I'm referring to.....Vienna ran away and got married once?)...

normal (somewhat) vs. totally abnormal....

natural vs. plastic....

sweet vs. awkwardly NOT...I could go on and on. How could Jake possibly end up with two very very different girls? They are like night and day! Black and white! Sweet and sour! Ok...enough with the opposites....

Whatcha gonna do, Jake? You've obviously been gettin' a lot of action lately, that's for sure. Fantasy Suite is your new best friend. I thought the most classic line of the evening was when Tenley was explaining her "morals" to Jake, right before she ran off for a night of passion with him in the romantic Fantasy Suite. "Yes, Tenley...that's what I love about you....your morals, I respect you so much..." and then "Yes, Jake, that is so important and it's what makes me sooooooooo special...." right before...well, you know. (Insert ME rolling my eyes...)

I seriously could not believe how much making-out took place on this weeks episode. Jake was in a lip lock every time I looked at the screen. And ha ha ha ha....did you notice that during their "date", Gia kept licking her lips???!!!!!! She was rubbing them with her fingers, licking them and puckering them the entire time he was talking to her. I was laughing SO hard.

However, Gia gets the award for most GRACEFUL exit EVER on the Bachelor. What a classy, classy speech she gave Jake when he walked her to the limo. I actually got a little tear in my eye. She proved to be very classy and sweet.

Was I surprised Jake didn't bring Alli back? No. I knew he had his sights set on the others before she even called. Just made for good drama. Too late, Alli. Vienna has her claws in him tight.

And what is with him asking Vienna her "ring preference?" Blaaaaahhhhh....that was so cheezy. I wanted to jump up and scream, REALLY?!?!?!?!????!!!!! HER!?!?!!!!!!! I mean, really....her? Her??? What am I NOT seeing? I don't see what he sees in her. She seems so immature and fake to me. But hey, she has amazing boobs. And she was "smokin' hot" (thanks, Jake) in her little evening-get up during their "special night"........

Can't wait to see the end.......and the "Women Tell All"...can't wait to see psycho Michelle again, wow, have I missed her! I wonder if she's married yet......

P.S. Can anyone guess who the next Bachelorette will be? After last night's episode, I think it will be either Alli or Tenley (can you tell that I think Vienna will win?)

3 comments:

Joy said...

First of all, I am cracking up. Secondly, ditto on Gia, she was awesome leaving so gracefully. And lastly, Vienna....BARF!!!!

PS the sight of Vienna in her nighty will forever haunt my nightmares.

Kate said...

Okay, I watched last night for the second time... you are so right on all accounts.. too much kissing... and talking about what was going to happen in the fantasy sweet! TMI. People! 3 girls in one week- hmmm... that is sick! And yes, I noticed Gia- licking and touching her lips- (annoying!) Seriously, what kind of girls subject themselves to these shows?? Tenley is the most normal- but she talks about her 'Ex" and how he broke her heart- way to much!! I vote for Tenley- but if he picks 'silly girl' Vienna- he really isn't serious about getting married- and just wants some action... I can totally see how you get hooked on this show... Hey, have you read realitysteve.com ? It is hilarious. He analyzed the hometown dates (I didn't watch that episode) but I could picture every moment in my mind!! (Okay, I am typing way to much!!)

Tiff and Rand said...

Ugh. He TOTALLY picks Vienna. Why? WHY!? Yuck. He doesn't at all fit in with that family either...and can I add that her and her Dad's relationship grosses me out, like some secret love affair of their own or something? Did anyone else feel that way? Totally agree that Tenley needs to be done with the Ex talk about now, but she has no chance with him anyway. He can't get enough of Vienna. The show rigged that one for sure, putting them on such an extreme date like bungee jumping when he's that afraid of heights. It made him face one of his greatest fears with her along side him, which created a bond none of the other girls got the opportunity to build with him. I just want to know why he thinks she's so insanely hot and sexy? I don't see it, with her brassy tassy hair and clip-in extensions. Geesh! I could go on but I will refrain.