Tuesday, February 9, 2010

slipping through my fingers....

Sniff. sniff. Pass the Kleenex.....I am still a little weepy after last night's episode. I admit, I actually got teary eyed when Alli went home. Alli went right back to being my favorite, and then she just slipped away........after the home town dates, I thought she was a good fit for Jake. And then she broke his heart. Alli! Why?!?! Come back!!!!! Quit your job and come back to us! You told Jake you LOVE HIM! YOU LOVE HIM!!!!!

Sigh.

So now....who do I pull for? Gia is so sweet, and clearly gorgeous. But whether she's a good match for Jake? I can't decide. I don't think he meshed well with her family as well as he did with Tenley and Alli's families. It was almost mafia-esque...the way the older brother told Jake that he would hunt him down if he hurt Gia. Um...I have news for you, buddy, Jake can't choose all 4 girls in the end. Chances are, Gia will go home.

I honestly felt like Tenley "sang" and "danced" her way through her home town date. Her melodious voice never changed, and she added a little movement to it this time. Although the dancing was sweet, and clearly from her heart, it was a little awkward for me. The whole "Pachabel's Canon" eluded to the wedding march, and that was a little presumptuous. Blahhhh...... And I think Tenley is waaaaayyyy to fresh from her divorce. She is still raw, hurting, bitter.....which is normal, I'm not criticizing her. I just think she needs more time. I like Tenley's family, however....and I think she is going to be in the final two.

My sister, Joy, nailed it on the head when she said this: Vienna- Ughhhhh. Okay, question: From the way Vienna talks, were you not expecting a totally decked out mansion for her home? Were you not expecting expensive cars, and a million dollar lifestyle? I kinda was. (Thanks, Joy)......I was not expecting what I saw, either. And the emotional exchange on TV between Vienna and her dad, was so inappropriate for TV and just SO CHEEZY. "Oh my G-.....I just love you so much....Oh my G-".....duh. Get a room.

Jake, if you choose Vienna, I will join Gia's brother's in kicking your Texas butt.


4 comments:

Joy said...

Ditto, ditto, ditto and BLAH!!!! Why, Allie, Why??? Stupidest mistake EVER.

jen hulet said...

So I really think that Vienna is "white trash". I think her dad is her "real boyfriend" very creepy! I really like Alli, and was sad to see her go. I think Gia is next on the chopping block. Tenley is adorable and has a great family, but I think she is not ready for another relationship yet. Sadly, I think Vienna will be his final pick!!

Candi said...

Vienna's dad is WEIRD! If I were Jake I wouldn't want anthing to do with him (or Vienna)...could you imagine every little fight they had she'd just run crying to her daddy. Ew.

Tenely is so cheezy and unstable from her divorce but I think she's the perfect match for Jake...not just anyone, just Jake, lol.

The Peach.... said...

SO TRUE....I thought that Vienna's dad WAS too much like her real boyfriend, too....that should make Jake RUN!!!