Tuesday, February 2, 2010


Last night, this thought actually crossed my mind: Is Jake unstable himself? He MUST be if he has a thing for psychotic, roam through dark castles, stalk sleeping guys, perma grin, spoiled daddy's girl, bad brassy blonde haired..... VIENNA.


Holding back, Jake? Really? From what? A lifetime of never measuring up?Of marrying a "happy all the time" person and then finding out she's really the devil? Of having to constantly put out the fires that your spouse starts? Sounds like you'd better get RIGHT on that one......


I really, really liked Tenley last night. She could sing everything she says, and it would not sound any different. Her voice is melodious....sparkly.....she reminds me a little bit of Lumiere's girlfriend broom/maid in Beauty and the Beast. "ooooohh Lumiere!!!!" I really think she and Jake want the same things in life. And she seems the most emotionally stable. She doesn't assault the other girls, stalk Jake, or ask for reassurance all of the time.


Gia is still one of my favorites. She seems like she's been through a lot and she has a lot of chemistry with our dear Jake....lots and lots of it. But she seems a little too immature for him. I think she will be in the final two, however.


Ali has always been a pick of mine.....but after this episode, I don't think she will make it to the end. Even though they had a fun date, and there was lots of smooching....I don't think she is the happy "ray of sunsine" awesomeness that Jake is searching for. And I could tell she was really insincere when he was asking her about the drama in the house.


And well....'Vienna is, well..........Vienna.' (quote from Gia)



3 comments:

Candi said...

I thought Ali's date just seemed weird...almost like he was just walking around with his sister or cousin or something. They've lost the spark they had on their first date, I think. I actually thought Ali was the one going home last night.

And I'm wondering if ABC is keeping Vienna around or if Jake really does like her...hmmmmmm. He almost seemed like he didn't really want to give her the last rose?

*Hope you don't mind me commenting on your post too, I LOVE The Bachelor, lol!*

The Peach.... said...

THat's so fun, thanks for posting!!!

Lindz said...

I love reading your Bachelor thoughts...You should host a Bachelor night, and have a forum after to discuss!