Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is where I spent most of my days this week.....and I must say that the Fairy Godmother has got some serious style.......Cinderella's isn't half bad, either. You can check out my family blog in a few days for more on that......

For now, let's just take a walk down memory lane....to Monday night....you know what I'm talking about. OH YOU KNOW that it's the first thing I watched when my kids went to bed late last night, the first thing I thought about when my plane touched down yesterday......

Vienna. Go. Home. WHAT? Jake kept her for another round? Is he for real? I didn't think this week's episode was bleeding awkward drama like previous weeks, but I do think that we saw a whole new side of some of the girls. Ashleigh......so awkward. I can see why Jake sent her packing. No chemistry, lots of awkward "hand on Jake's legs"........

Gia. Not as bad as I thought. Pleasantly and surprisingly down to earth. I think Jake really likes her....... and the piano montage playing during their date was priceless.....can I download it on itunes, ABC?

Alli........I'm really nervous for her. She is constantly focused on Vienna and brings it up WAY too much in her conversations with Jake. I think he's getting tired of it. I think she's going to leave us pretty soon.....

Tenley....after spending a few days with the Disney Princesses in Disneyland, I can totally see her there. And I like her more and more and more! She is magical! And she and Jake just seem to click! JAKE!!!!! It's your future wife!!!!

I don't really see the romance in rolling down a huge sandhill, while swallowing and spitting up huge amounts of sand, but maybe I am just old fashioned. The girls made is sound like the "funnest" date EVER! Am I missing something?

2 comments:

Joy said...

I agree 100%!!!

Annie G. said...

We love bibbidi bobbidi boutique and abbie has great memories there! I'm jealous you got to go. As for the bachelor...I totally agree! Vienna needs to leave, Ali needs to move on, I'm really not so sure about Gia yet, and I think Tenley is "the one"! Ahhh...to be young and in love! Ha ha.