Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I don't just like vanilla, people......



I don't just like vanilla, I like all the colors in the Rainbow......genius. That was the absolute GENIUS quote of the night for me! Should someone tell her that "vanilla" is a flavor..not a color? I say "good riddance" to Miss Elizabeth...she was, according to Jake, "a tease"....and turns out, Jake actually has a pair! It was just amazing to see Jake tell her exactly what she was. GO JAKE! I didn't think you had it in you!!! But don't worry, Jake...she can get a date any night of the week...I think she'll be JUST fine....if she can control that potty mouth of hers, that is.
And wow, I honestly don't think it could have gotten ANY more awkward for me than when Michelle was BEGGING Jake to make out with her. I wanted to crawl under my bed and never come out again. It was so nasty awkward, that I was THRILLED when he told her to go home right that INSTANT! I mean, every time he sees the girl, she's crying! And telling him, "I am here to get married...I am here to find a husband.....I am here to have babies....DO YOU HEAR ME JAKE?!!! DO YOU?!?!??? ROAR...." Goodbye, Michelle....goodbye. I hope the 'constant crying' thing works out for you in the future. You are very pretty.

This episode was actually FULL of awkward moments for me...one of them being the comedy club routines. And seeing Corrie concentrate her ENTIRE comedy spot on making fun of Vienna was so inappropriate, I was really surprised to see Jake keep her. It was really immature and really dumb. Vienna may bug the girls to death, but they need to keep their mouths SHUT and just let Jake pick who is right for HIM. After last night, I don't mind Vienna as much (my pick is Ali....just to be clear).... I hope to see Corrie go home next week after that little stunt.

And guess who else isn't bugging me so bad? Gia. I know, WOW. Who knew I could see past those plumped up lips, right? But since I've never, ever seen her really interact with Jake, we'll see. It's funny he keeps girls around I've never even seen him have a conversation with. Gia. Jessie. Hmmmmmmm........... and who was Valisha anyway? What in the world?
Can't wait for next week's non-stop action packed drama.....burning roses! Should be FUN!
Now if we can just keep Ali to stop talking about Vienna and focus on Jake...... come on, girlfriend!

6 comments:

erin and shaun said...

I know!!! Ali, Ali, I loved you so much! What happened to your sweetness? I just laughed at you first paragraph! Vanilla is a flavor, not a color, HA!

Candi said...

*Came here from Joy's blog.*
I completely forgot about the whole vanilla thing! And I thought the same...um, vanilla is not a color sweetheart! How ridiculous. What a conceited, selfish tease! And I thought she was going to go far!

The Peach.... said...

Same, Candi...I thought Elizabeth would end up in the final. WOW...was I waaaay off base! Who knew she would be such a psychotic brat! WOW.

Salisbury Family said...

All i could think of through the whole episode was....what did Viena do? I really felt like I had missed something.

I was proud of Jake for summing Elizabeth up beautifully...and getting rid of her...the lame, "what happened tonight.." after the rose ceremony....
Puuulease!

Joy said...

What in the world did Vienna do? I want them to show us! It would really help a girl out to know if she is truly evil or if all the girls are just jealous.
I am laughing at your first line. HA!

Blanck said...

YOu crack me up. FYI I can't stand Ali she is plastic and not NICE!