Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Check YES or NO

To all of my Bachelor-watching fanatical friends.....

I have to wonder......

When the producers interview the girls to be on the show "The Bachelor," do they specifically have each girl fill out a questionnaire? And on this questionnaire is there a question that specifically asks, "Are you psychotic?" Please check Yes, No, Maybe, or Definitely. And if their answer is definitely, then they are a definite shoo-in for the show. And BONUS if their level of psychotic-ness is HIGH to OFF THE CHARTS. The level of absolute, downright foolishness absolutely astounded me last night (ok, maybe it didn't.......I just feel like I need to add to the drama....)

The DRAMA that IS "On the Wings of Love..." And don't try and tell me for two seconds that the theme song didn't replay in your head for HOURS after you watched that episode. No, I'm not referring to the "sinister" music that replayed again and again every time Rozlyn appeared....I'm referring to the actual "On the Wings of Love...only the two of us, together flying HHhhhIIIIiiiGGGggggghhhhhhhh...."I even woke up singing it this morning.

OK....onto my take of the show. Because you really care, right?
Rozlyn is not only borderline psychotic, she is a LIAR! According to the show. But she will tell you otherwise. Not sure what to believe there....all I know is, I about lost it when she nearly sucked Jake's face right off. She gave new meaning to "sucking face"....and I nearly passed out when she's all, "I got a rose, biotch!" BLLLLLEEEEEEEEEP!

Unfortunately, beautiful Elizabeth turned out to be a little too "cookoo for cocoa puffs" for my liking. I have no problem with her telling Jake she wouldn't kiss him until the end...whatever. BUT.....then she torutures the poor guy by getting him all turned on and then saying, "You want to kiss me, don't you, DON'T YOU!!!!!" My jaw nearly hit the floor. For me, this was the most awkward moment of the night.

Even MORE awkward than cry-baby Michelle. My word, the girl cries every time she has screen time! Is she ever NOT crying?!?!

And the fact that Jake kept Vienna.....well......I'm speechless. I had to rewind it to make sure he did, indeed, call her name. Really? REALLY?!?!

The cheesiest and BEST part of the night? Little Miss Ali......she reminds me of Little Miss Sunshine.

See the resemblance?

She is one of the only "real" girls on the show. She looks real, she acts real, and she isn't down Jake's throat every two seconds. She doesn't turn into the devil every time Jake leaves the room. So....therefore....my vote goes for Ali. It will be interesting to see who Jake "whittles" it down to...I can't wait!!!!!

Click Here for another take on the drama....

6 comments:

Annie G. said...

Have to vent about Michelle and those tears....what a crazy! Honestly, I thought I cried a lot! She wins.....hands down~!

Joy said...

Oh my gosh, I cannot stop laughing. Seriously, I love it. All. That application is SO true!!!
"On the wings of Looooooooooove!"

The Peach.... said...

I can't stop listening to it.......

erin and shaun said...

Yes, I have been singing that song for 2 days and it's driving me crazy! But, you're right, those girls definitely take the cake in the crazy department. And if Jake uses the phrase "Nice guys finish last" one more time, I just might lose it!

Tricia said...

I have to admit I haven't watched an ounce of the Bachelor this time...but after reading your posts I am SO going to watch it just to see who these girls are! LOL!!! =)

Matt and Joanna said...

I love your new blog! I haven't decided yet, if I'm going to get into the Bachelor this season... I might just have to read yours and Joy's posts to get all of the juice.