Sunday, January 10, 2010

xoxoxox

Hey,

what's that sound? Oh, it's just me....chewing on little bits of heaven......

It's that time of year again...time for cinnamon hearts dusted in sugar! Time for little red and pink delights in my candy bowls.....I have a "thing" for Valentine candy. I like it more than Christmas, more than Halloween, even more than Easter (although the Cadbury eggs are soooo good!)

And I've discovered a new favorite, dark chocolate with bits of raspberry. For some reason, I am just now forming a bond with this..... Milk chocolate just doesn't do it for me anymore, if it's not dark, it's not good. The darker the better. Any suggestions on really good dark chocolate treats?


xoxoxoxoxoxoxox........more Valentine goodness to come.....

9 comments:

Eric and Katie said...

I am heading to the store right this minute to stock up on candy after reading this post...yummy!!

Annie G. said...

I hadn't even thought about valentine candy yet...just great! Thanks for putting that right in front of all of my other thoughts! Just what I need...some more sugar :)

Katie Hendrickson said...

um...dark chocolate covered cinnamon bears from Harmon's in the bin section! To die for!!!

The Peach.... said...

LOVE THOSE TOO!!!!

Tricia said...

LOVE, LOVE this new blog!!! Where did you get the dark chocolate with bits of raspberries???? I need some...YUM!!!

The Peach.... said...

You can buy the dark chocolate with raspberries in the grocery stores in the candy aisle....who know? I like this brand though. Another good one is AmberLynn, a Utah based company that makes SUGAR FREE dark chocolate with bits of orange in it!
go to: http://www.amberlynchocolatestore.com/sugar-free-chocolate-bars-s/3.htm

Alicia Phillips said...

ohh I have been avoiding the store for this reason. Gummy fruity hearts are the best! Enjoy some more for me...

Joy said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Seriously, those first hearts you posted...my FAVORITE!!!

Lindz said...

You are a girl after my own heart!! I love cinnamon candy (cinnamon lips & hearts, cinnamon santas, cinnamon devils, etc.), and I LOVE dark chocolate, thanks for sharing your favorites!