Friday, January 22, 2010

who doesn't like pom poms?

So.....we are going a little overboard on the craftiness at our house....and it's just gushing Valentine's Day over here. I asked my kids, "Don't I have more Valentine's decorations packed away somewhere?"....thinking maybe I had lost some things in the move.....they just replied, "No mom, you just put out a LOT of candy..." Hmmmmm..... so, of course I had to start buying some Valentine decor!

So check out our cute retro "love-bird" table runner with pom poms.
NOTE: No sewing. Yeah! We used fabric glue! And added some pink ribbons to our birds.....voila....love birds!
Oh, we are genius over here, let me tell you.....

Pom poms make everything cuter, don't you think???




7 comments:

Joy said...

WHAT??????? WHO ARE YOU????????? When is mine going to arrive???

The Peach.... said...

ooooohhhhh llllaaaaa laaaaaa.....so cute huh?

Annie G. said...

Your craftiness is making me a little sick and I mean that in the nicest way possible:) Whatever you an Joy have in your blood needs to be transported into mine. By the way...I made that cute wreath and LOVE it!!!!

Julie Pia said...

Wow! You are a serious crafting machine. I'm loving your table runner. And to think.... NO sewing involved. LOVE IT!!!!

Tricia said...

LOVE LOVE the table runner! So cute...you are GENIUS! =)

Nancy said...

So cute, love the table runner, so I'm assuming you're Joy's sister? Or at least you know her? Anyway you must be related to Joy with your excitement for The Bachelor:) Love your wreath too, but you should definitely break your sewing machine out of the box and give it a try! You just need to get over the initial fear and go for it, you won't regret it!

Nancy said...

okay now I re read your comment and saw that you said your sister Joy, for some reason the first time I read it I just thought you said your sister, I love Joy! We were in the same ward and felt like we were quick becoming friends when we both moved. Glad we got to meet though and love that we can stay in touch with the blogs. She is so cute and talented and her girls are adorable.