Thursday, February 25, 2010

Would you dare?

I am a complete blog stalker....well, ok, I like to peruse decorating and cooking blogs, and some of them are just serious eye candy. I admit, sometimes they make me want to redo my entire house, if I'm not careful. Some of these people are so amazingly creative!!!! But some of the ideas, although I love them, I don't ever see myself actually doing...... for example.....

(courtesy the haystack needle)


Could you stencil right onto your wood staircase?


What does that say about me that I could never!??


Does it mean I'm afraid to try new things? Does it mean that I'm safe? I have to be honest, though....if you had an ALL wood staircase, or a back staircase....this idea would be darling.


What would yours say? Mine would probably read:


DON'T FALL ON YOUR FACE or......


NO WHINING, I MEAN IT......

1 comment:

Joy said...

I don't think I could do it either, if that helps? I have seen some cool staircases but I am not sure they are my style...fun to look at, though!